- High density lipoprotein
- Low density lipoprotein
- Non-HDL Cholesterol
- Cholesterol:HDL ratio
- Hemoglobin A1c
For accurate results you must take the test in a fasting state, such as first thing in the morning.
What is a heart health test?
Our Heart Health test includes a lipid profile that measures different types of cholesterol in your blood along with triglycerides. The test also includes hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), a biomarker used to screen for and monitor diabetes, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
You should take this test if you suspect you may be at risk of heart disease, or want to measure the impact of lifestyle factors on your metabolic health.
What is included
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results