- Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)
What is a kidney function test?
Our kidney function test reveals the health and performance of your kidneys by measuring urea and creatinine levels, and calculating eGFR, a measure of how well your kidneys might be working.
You should take the test if you think you are at risk of kidney disease or you experience symptoms such as chronic fatigue, changes in urination frequency, irregular heartbeat, fluid retention, and shortness of breath or persistent urinary tract infections. Other factors that could impact kidney health include a high protein diet, take anti-inflammatory medication, high blood pressure, or a history of diabetes.
What is included
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results