- Total Protein
- Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
What is a Liver Function test?
Our liver function test measures biomarkers associated with the health of your liver including protein levels in your blood and key enzymes that are produced by your liver.
You should take the test if you suspect you may be at risk of or have symptoms related to liver disease. Symptoms can include darker urine, lighter coloured stool, nausea, jaundice, abdominal swelling or pain. Risk factors for liver disease include exposure to hepatitis viruses, excessive alcohol or drugs consumption, or a family history of the condition.
What is included
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results